Monday, January 31, 2011

Strong Street Studio - Pensacola Florida - Glassblowing

Welcome to the Strong Street Studio blog.

Today is the day that we here at Strong Street Studio are moving from New2glass over here.

Why?

Good question.

Strong Street Studio has moved out of a place that was for me to blow glass whenever and however I wanted into a fully functioning business. New problems. New hiccups. New equipment. New everything. We have shows to do, product to make, and issues...oh do we have issues.

Anyway, I figured I was a little more than just a newbie at this point and that is was time to step out of my self made cocoon of silence. So I am not sure where this will go but if nothing else it will keep a running log of my stab at running a small business around something I love to do. Wish me luck.

Scott.
.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott, my name is Justin. i found your blog because I have been wanting to get into glass blowing and just stumbled across this. I really looked into it because I noticed you started your own business. You should email me or something I have a some questions for you=D
    justinsl33ps@yahoo.com hope to get an email soon man!

    ReplyDelete